Explore Bangkok’s Thonburi by Bike
A HALF-DAY BIKING ADVENTURE
01/10/21 – 20/12/22
This half-day biking adventure explores the less-visited Thonburi side of the Chao Phraya River.
Thonburi was once the capital of Thailand and is home to many important off-the beaten-path historical riverside sites that predate Bangkok. Pedal at a leisurely pace through Bangkok’s peaceful back streets with frequent stops for refreshments, photo ops and sightseeing at temples, churches, mosques, local communities and more. You will also learn about the history and culture of Bangkok from your personal guide.
Rates for a Half-Day Bangkok Bike Tour are THB 9,100 per person or THB 10,320 per couple.
The private bike tour includes the following:
• Return transfers from the hotel to Wat Suwannaram and from Lhong 1919 back to the hotel
• Local English-speaking tour guide
• Bicycle and helmet
• Soft drinks, drinking water and snacks
Terms and Conditions:
• Rates are subject to applicable service charge and government tax.
• Postponement and cancellation may incur 100% rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Some venues are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
• The tour is suitable for children 12 and over.
• Minimum 3 days advance reservations required.
• Routes and venues are subject to change to accommodate guest preferences and unforeseen circumstances to ensure safety.