137 PILLARS PRIVATE ART EXPERIENCE
A unique journey through Bangkok’s Art scene
Exclusive Bespoke Private Art Tours with Local Art Guru
Including Bill Bensley’s New OUTSIDER Gallery
Bangkok’s art scene is a multi-hued palette of the different movements, bouncing from Expressionism to Abstract, Conceptual, Pop Art and much more, that attracts both local as well as renowned artists. The 137 Pillars Private Art Tour opens the door to another fascinating dimension of the city. A respected columnist on the intersection of art, design and film, art guru Eddie accompanies guests on the tour giving them information and insights about the artists and their works. The experience includes private visits to the homes of artists, galleries and workshops around the city, and a gourmet 137 Pillars picnic basket. No tour is the same as each one is specially curated to ensure access to the best of the best on the date of booking. The 137 Pillars Private Art Tour is available both TOUR ONLY and SUITES COMBINED.
• Private art experience at art galleries in Bangkok during 10AM – 5PM
• Luxury van 2 ways transportation for the art tour
• Picnic arrangement for food and beverage including butler service
• All Day Daily Breakfast and Suite Benefits
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR SUITE GUESTS:
• A deluxe a la carte afternoon tea served from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
• Sit back and relax with an all-day tea and coffee service
• Get round-the-clock exclusive access to our rooftop pool and its panoramic views
• Enjoy 24-hour unrivaled service with your very own private butler
• A complimentary 60 minutes choices of spa tratement for 2 persons per stay at Nitra Serenity Centre
• A complimentary daily sun downer drinks between 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
• Benefit offers to the booking of 2 nights stay consecutively.
• Rates are applicable for 2 persons, additional guest is subject to supplemental charges at THB 1,500++ per person. Maximum is 4 guests per tour.
• Ratthanakosin Suite rate is applicable for 4 persons.
• This package is not applicable for groups, conferences and meetings and cannot be combined with other promotions.
• Package is Non refundable; Cancellations made will forfeit 100% of the entire period of reservation including all taxes and fees; Non amendment.
• The package is required booking 7 days in advance.
• During Government mandatory Covid-19 measures, certain services are unavailable.